Monday, February 26, 2007

Link to an interesting website - Ask Dr Money

Link to an interesting website - Ask Dr Money

http://www.askdrmoney.com/

This is a wonderful website which I stumbled sometime back. It is very pro-consumers. Hope you find it useful! :)

Warm regards,

Fu Chin

Disclaimer: Completeness, accuracy and opinions based on information and comments mentioned via this website cannot be guaranteed. Investors should always conduct their own research before making investment decisions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

made any new purchases?

FC Lim said...

Hi Aragorn,

Thanks for asking. :)

Since my last sale of Straits Trading at $4.40 on 23-Feb, I only added BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC Class B Shares at $3510 to my portfolio.

I have to admit it is more of an emotional buy than anything else.

I am looking forward to the guru's 2006 Annual Report, which is scheduled to be posted on BERKSHIRE website on March 1, 2007.

For your info, the website is at: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

Warm regards,
Fu Chin

share tips said...

Excellent and inspiring tips I like your post and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.
share tips